Fondation Olo’s annual signature event is the perfect occasion to reunite with partners, donors and allies around a gourmet meal. The fundraising event rallies the Greater Montreal business community, and we are very grateful for the generosity of our guests who offer their support year after year through donations and by participating in Dîner Olo’s interactive auction.
Returning In-Person for the 19th Edition!
We are pleased to announce that Dîner Olo will be held in person on November 4 at Bonsecours Market. It will be a joy to gather in person to celebrate Fondation Olo and its essential mission, giving families an equal chance of bringing a healthy baby into the world and of introducing them to healthy eating habits early on.
Presented by Les Marchés Tradition, Marché Bonichoix and by National Bank, the event rallies nearly 400 people from the Greater Montreal business community. Hosted by Élyse Marquis, Dîner Olo provides an exclusive networking opportunity around an epicurean meal masterfully created by Agnus Dei with an exciting interactive auction!
There’s a seat at the table for you. Join us by reserving your table or tickets today!
Date: Friday, November 4, 2022
Time: 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Location: Bonsecours Market, in the ballroom
350 Saint-Paul St. East, Old Montreal, QC H2Y 1H2
Tickets: 400 $
Table for 10 people: 4 000 $
The event rallies nearly 400 participants from the Greater Montreal business community and provides a space for exceptional exchanges between members of Fondation Olo’s extended family.
As strong believers in the importance of eating well and enjoying meals with family members, we are delighted to feature a four-course epicurean lunch masterfully created by Agnus Dei. Discover the Menu!
The captivating Élyse Marquis will welcome us to the table and present touching testimonials, awe-inspiring performances and an exciting interactive auction.
Created by the business community itself, the event raises funds to help families in need thanks to the generosity of our partners and donors.
Our Allies Are Gathered Around the Table!
Honorary Co-Presidents and Presenting Partners
Director of Operations, Les Marchés Tradition and Marché Bonichoix
Customer Experience Centre,
National Bank of Canada
- Christine Barcelo, Rachelle Béry
- Guy Barthell, Guy Barthell, Gestion et conseils inc.
- Véronique Boileau, Sollio Agriculture
- Élise Boyer, Fondation Olo
- François Brabant, Dentons Canada S.E.N.C.R.L.
- Jean-François Couture, Premier Tech
- Caroline Dignard, Cogeco
- Sébastien Gagnier, House of Rohl Canada
- Marie-Claude Landry, Corby Spirit and Wine
- Béatrice Larrivée, RICARDO Média
- Sophie Lauzon, Grandio
- Martin Lefrançois, Intact Assurance
- Paolo Maiolo, Artika
- Alain Ménard, Sobeys
- Fanie Noiseux, FN Recrutement et Chasse de tête Inc.
- Luc Reny, Power Corporation du Canada
Supporting Healthy Babies
Your support, through a donation or by purchasing tickets for Dîner Olo, allows us to provide Olo care to families and babies in need across Quebec. Together, we can make a difference! Here’s why you should join us:
- Since 1991, Fondation Olo has helped 250,000 babies come into the world healthier and stronger.
- Healthy eating habits are acquired early in life, underlining the importance of acting in the first 1,000 days of a baby’s life.
- The Olo approach has been proven to be efficient and cost effective. There are numerous positive impacts throughout a baby’s life in regards to their health, development, eating habits and academic success.