This year, our gourmet benefit lunch, Dîner Olo, is reinventing itself. Your gourmet meal will be delivered to your door, and a virtual gathering in support of babies’ health will be held online.
Date: November 6, 2020
Time: 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Location: on an immersive online platfor
Delivery: Greater Montreal area
* Please read the delivery conditions *
Take part in this virtual version of Dîner Olo and make good things happen—even remotely!
- Buy your ticket ($350) or table for 8 people ($2,800) and network as though you were onsite.
- A gourmet boxed meal prepared by caterer Agnus Dei will be delivered directly to your home or workplace, anywhere within the Greater Montréal Region.
- The menu will feature local foods, opportunities for sharing and some wonderful surprises.
- With an easy-to-use link that will be sent to you before the event, you’ll connect to an interactive and immersive platform live-streaming the Dîner.
- You’ll have the opportunity to network with professionals from the Montréal business world thanks to a user-friendly chat function.
- On the agenda during Dîner Olo: testimonials, entertainment, live performances and an interactive auction. You’ll be able to interact with the event’s host and special guests by asking questions during the event.
Meals will be delivered the day before or the day of the event, according to the following schedule. We will contact you by email to advise you of the delivery times for your order.
- November 5, between 8:30 a.m. and 6 p.m.
- November 6, between 8:30 a.m. and 11 a.m.
Can’t attend Dîner Olo? ? Make a $500 donation online and support a baby by providing them with Olo’s follow-up care during their first 1000 days of life.
Dîner Olo 2020
Presented by: National Bank, Les Marchés Tradition and Bonichoix
Associate partner: Agropur Cooperative and Bonduelle
VP Retail Distribution, West of Quebec, National Bank
Senior vice president retail operations, Sobeys Quebec
- Martine Allard, Directrice principale-Conseils financiers, Deloitte
- Guy Barthell, Strategic Advisor, Guy Barthell Gestion et conseil inc.
- Véronique Boileau, Vice President communications
- Élise Boyer, Manager, Fondation Olo
- François Brabant, Associate, Dentons
- Jean-François Couture, Vice President, Marketing and Communication
- Caroline Dignard, Vice President, Legal Affairs and Chief Privacy Officer, Cogeco
- Eve Kirlin, Event Coordinator, Sobeys
- Luc Reny, Vice President, Power Corporation Canada
On the last edition, the impressive sum of $ 230,000 was raised! 400 guests gathered at
Bonsecours market for the occasion.
To read the press release on the 2019 Dîner Olo click here.
To see pictures click here.
This annual fundraiser support the Fondation Olo in it’s mission to help bring healthy babies into the world and teach them healthy eating habits early on.