The next Dîner Olo will take place on November 6th 2020, at the Bonsecours Market!
Date: November 6th 2020
Time: from 11:30 to 2:00 PM
Location: Bonsecours Market Ballroom, 350 Saint-Paul Est, Montreal
You are unable to attend the Dîner Olo but would still like to help? Make a donation of 500$ and offer the complete Olo follow-up care to a baby.
Dîner Olo 2020
Presented by: National Bank, Les Marchés Tradition and Bonichoix
VP Retail Distribution, West of Quebec, National Bank
Senior vice president retail operations, Sobeys Quebec
- Martine Allard, Directrice principale-Conseils financiers, Deloitte
- Guy Barthell, Strategic Advisor, Guy Barthell Gestion et conseil inc.
- Véronique Boileau, Vice President communications
- Élise Boyer, Manager, Fondation Olo
- François Brabant, Associate, Dentons
- Jean-François Couture, Vice President, Marketing and Communication
- Caroline Dignard, Vice President, Legal Affairs and Chief Privacy Officer, Cogeco
- Eve Kirlin, Event Coordinator, Sobeys
- Luc Reny, Vice President, Power Corporation Canada
On the last edition, the impressive sum of $ 230,000 was raised! 400 guests gathered at
Bonsecours market for the occasion.
To read the press release on the 2019 Dîner Olo click here.
To see pictures click here.
This annual fundraiser support the Fondation Olo in it’s mission to help bring healthy babies into the world and teach them healthy eating habits early on.