Dîner Olo’s Online Edition Collects $177,000 for Babies’ Health!
Thank you to all the participants and to our partners who contributed to this success.
On November 6, 238 participants attended our online Dîner Olo.
The event was host by Élyse Marquis and featured a varied program including testimonials, live performances and business networking, and it also featured a few surprise attendees, like singer Florence K and host and actor Julie Ringuette, both of whom are pregnant. A young mother named Rebecca also gave a testimonial on her pregnancy last spring and on the help Fondation Olo provided.
Contributing to this total, the online auction raised $22,000, thanks to the local companies that generously provided 136 auction lots and to the many donors who bid on the items.
Dîner Olo 2020
Presented by: National Bank, Les Marchés Tradition and Bonichoix
Associate partner: Agropur Cooperative and Bonduelle
VP Retail Distribution, West of Quebec, National Bank
Senior vice president retail operations, Sobeys Quebec
- Martine Allard, Directrice principale-Conseils financiers, Deloitte
- Guy Barthell, Strategic Advisor, Guy Barthell Gestion et conseil inc.
- Véronique Boileau, Vice President communications
- Élise Boyer, Manager, Fondation Olo
- François Brabant, Associate, Dentons
- Jean-François Couture, Vice President, Marketing and Communication
- Caroline Dignard, Vice President, Legal Affairs and Chief Privacy Officer, Cogeco
- Eve Kirlin, Event Coordinator, Sobeys
- Luc Reny, Vice President, Power Corporation Canada
This annual fundraiser support the Fondation Olo in it’s mission to help bring healthy babies into the world and teach them healthy eating habits early on.