Did you know that the Cadolo box is more than just a gift to offer a new baby?
For each box sold at a price of $75, an amount of $20 is donated to Fondation Olo.
This gift will not only make a new parent happy, it also supports a great mission:
giving babies an equal chance of being born healthy and of learning healthy eating habits early on in life.
In Cadolo, you’ll find:
- Two baby books (in French) starring our mascot, Pikolo:
- “Découvre les aliments avec moi,” because eating well is something you learn very young!
- “Bienvenue à table,” to see how family meals are a way to share good times together every day
- A Pikolo plush toy, to comfort baby
- The recipe book “En cuisine avec bébé !” created by Fondation Olo to help parents cook up healthy meals and learn how to involve baby in food preparation
- A waterproof bib for baby to protect clothes during meals
- A pretty illustrated box that’s totally reusable!
In designing this gift, Fondation Olo partnered with Quebec companies. Our heartfelt thanks to Raplapla, Béké-Bobo and illustrator Julien Castanié!
To order this gift, visit our online shop!
Cadolo: A baby gift that helps other babies!