If you have any questions about what we offer community organizations, feel free to contact us:
Membership Services Coordinator
514 849-3656 #202
Call for projects
In 2019-2020, Fondation Olo joined forces with m361 (via its 100° project) and MAPAQ to finance and support projects that aim to strengthen families’ culinary skills. In March 2020, we announced total funding of $ 519,342 via a press release. 83 organizations from across Quebec have received up to $7,000 to implement their initiatives around home cooking and food. Among the projects selected, 25 aim to specifically target a perinatal clientele (pregnancy and ages 0–2) and young families. We are proud to help strengthen the culinary skills of Quebec families!
For more information on the call for projects, visit the 100° website.
Additional information on Fondation Olo
- Our mission, our actions, our impacts
- History: Healthy babies since 1991
- Information sheet on Olo: Brief overview of Fondation Olo’s work
- Governance: the Board of Directors and our Annual Report
- In the news: Fondation Olo’s news and press reviews
- Involvement: Fondation Olo is privileged to count on a committed community in carrying out its mission