1. Place oven rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F) and cover a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Place the onion quarters, the diced rutabaga and the grapes on the baking sheet. Add the oil, salt and pepper. Combine, then spread the vegetables evenly on the baking sheet.
3. In a large bowl, combine the honey, soy sauce, garlic, mustard powder, paprika, cinnamon, salt and pepper to make a marinade.
4. Add the chicken legs and thoroughly coat with the marinade. Place the chicken legs on top of the vegetables and pour the rest of the marinade over the entire sheet.
5. Bake for about 1 hour, or until chicken is cooked through and the meat separates easily from the bone. Turn the chicken 2 to 3 times while it bakes.
Tip: Use the cooking time to prepare your side dishes.