We’re proud to present Cadolo, a baby gift that helps other babies. For each box sold at a price of $75, an amount of $20 is donated to Fondation Olo. This gift will not only make a new parent happy, it also supports a great mission:
Giving babies an equal chance of being born healthy and of learning healthy eating habits early on in life.
To order this gift, visit our online shop!
In Cadolo, you’ll find:
- Two baby books (in French) starring our mascot, Pikolo:
- “Découvre les aliments avec moi,” because eating well is something you learn very young!
- “Bienvenue à table,” to see how family meals are a way to share good times together every day
- A Pikolo plush toy, to comfort baby
- The recipe book “En cuisine avec bébé !” created by Fondation Olo to help parents cook up healthy meals and learn how to involve baby in food preparation
- A waterproof bib for baby to protect clothes during meals
- A pretty illustrated box that’s totally reusable!
In designing this gift, Fondation Olo partnered with Quebec companies. Our heartfelt thanks to Raplapla, Béké-Bobo and illustrator Julien Castanié!
Who is Cadolo for?
Offer this gift box to an expectant parent you know. Parents and baby will appreciate it!
For companies, Cadolo is a perfect gift for employees expecting a child. The birth gifts you give your employees, suppliers and customers could all be Cadolo! It’s a wonderful way to show your support for the cause while offering new parents a useful gift.