- A new parent or grandparent
- A future godfather or godmother
- A employer who stands out
- Anyone with a new baby in their life
- … And you want to mark the birth of a child in an original and symbolic way?
You can turn a baby into a Bébé engagé by donating to the Fondation Olo!
A wonderful way to convey your values to your toddler or to a newborn baby in your life! And a precious keepsake to add to baby’s photo album!
“Making a child a Bébé engagé has a positive impact on the rest of the family. Everyone agrees that it’s a great idea and that it coveys such important values. It’s simply good for everyone!”
– Pierre-François Legendre, Fondation Olo spokesperson
How your donation works?
For every Bébé engagé donation, you receive:
- A personalized Bébé engagé card with baby’s picture
- Choose between two templates
- Write a personal message or choose one of the suggested messages
- Add the baby’s name
- Back: A Bébé engagé certificate
- The Fondation Olo will send the card (your choice):
- To the donor
- To the new parents
- A Bébé engagé à bord (Baby on board) sticker to proudly display on your car!
Minimum donation: $25
You can also choose to add one or both of the following exclusive gifts:
- Bébé engagé drool bib by Glup
- Wrap around baby’s neck or head, to protect from the sun
- Available colours: punch or eggshell white
- 100% cotton
- Designed by Glup and made in Québec
- Add $10 to your donation
- Bébé engagé à bord baby carrier
- To keep baby comfortable, secure, and close to your heart
- Instruction manual included
- Made in Canada by Maman Kangourou
- Add $65 to your donation
The Fondation Olo proudly works with its partners Glup and Maman Kangourou. These Québec businesses share the foundation’s values and contribute to its mission.