Here’s a non-exhaustive list of resources available to help Quebec families.
- The Fondation OLO blog (in French)
Information about nutrition from pregnancy to age 2. Includes recipes, tools and games to download.
- Naître et grandir
Website and magazine on child development from the Fondation Lucie et André Chagnon.
- From Tiny Tot to Toddler
A practical guide from Quebec’s public health institute.
- Extenso (in French)
Nutrition centre at Université de Montréal, working to raise awareness about healthier nutrition. Part of the NUTRIUM training centre.
- Nos petits mangeurs (in French)
Part of Extenso, this child eating reference centre aims to create healthy eating environments.
- Using the Food Guide
From Health Canada.
- Les banques alimentaires du Québec (in French)
- Moisson Québec (in French) and Moisson Montréal Food Bank
- The Société de Saint-Vincent de Paul
- The Salvation Army
- The Information and Referral Centre of Greater Montréal
- The Group of Collective Kitchens of Quebec
- List of Quebec’s family-focussed community organizations, by region