Want to know more? Here are a few Web resources that will help you better understand what it means to eat well.
You’ve found our advice and Web resources useful? Please spread the word and help other families learn to eat well too. Follow us on Facebook [In French] and discover more nutrition advice for the little ones!
- 10 Great Reasons to Breastfeed your Baby – Public Health Agency of Canada: http://www.phac-aspc.gc.ca/hp-ps/dca-dea/stages-etapes/childhood-enfance_0-2/nutrition/reasons-raisons-eng.php
- Ten Valuable Tips for Successful Breastfeeding – Public Health Agency of Canada: http://www.phac-aspc.gc.ca/hp-ps/dca-dea/stages-etapes/childhood-enfance_0-2/nutrition/tips-cons-eng.php
- Eating Well with Canada’s Food Guide – Health Canada: http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/fn-an/food-guide-aliment/index-eng.php
- Using the Food Guide – Health Canada: http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/fn-an/food-guide-aliment/using-utiliser/index-eng.php
- Feeding Guide for Preschoolers – Dairy Farmers of Canada: http://www.educationnutrition.ca/documents/Programmes/ressources/DFC_Feeding-Guide-Preschoolers_EN.pdf
- The Sensible Guide to a Healthy Pregnancy – Government of Canada: http://www.phac-aspc.gc.ca/hp-gs/guide/assets/pdf/hpguide-eng.pdf
- From Tiny Tot to Toddler – Institut national de santé publique du Québec: https://www.inspq.qc.ca/node/1942
- Mon équilibre, website dedicated to fostering a healthy relationship with our bodies and our food – Équilibre: http://monequilibre.ca/parents [In French]
- Naître et grandir, website and magazine on childhood development – Fondation Lucie et André Chagnon: http://naitreetgrandir.com/fr/ [In French]
- Healthy Weight Gain During Pregnancy – Health Canada: http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/fn-an/alt_formats/pdf/nutrition/prenatal/hwgdp-ppspg-eng.pdf