- An individual
- A business
- An association
… And you share our values?
You can make a donation.
Every donation counts and can make all the difference:
- $10 donation = Two bottles of vitamins and minerals
- $50 donation = orange juice for one woman during the entire OLO program
- $100 donation = 32 dozen eggs… or enough protein for two expectant mothers for 28 weeks
- $150 donation = 100 litres of milk for 100 days
- $360 donation = OLO foods for 28 weeks = one more baby born in good health
You can also make a monthly donation of your choice. For example, for as little as $30 per week, you can sponsor a baby every year.
Three ways to give
1- Online donation
Donate safely online through the Fondation OLO’s secure site.
2- By mail or in person
Send a cheque payable to Fondation OLO (please include your contact information):
550, Sherbrooke Ouest, Bureau 230
Montréal (Québec) H3A 1B9
3- By telephone
Call the Fondation OLO to make a donation by telephone at 514-849-3656, ext. 201 or 1-888-656-6372.
A tax receipt will be issued for every donation of $25 or more or on request. Monthly donors will receive their tax receipt at the end of the year.
Did you know?
- No administrative costs are deducted from the donations we receive. The foundation’s administrative expenses are covered by annual membership fees – essentially Health and Social Services Centres (CISSS). All funds raised go directly to the OLO program’s beneficiaries in the form of dietary supplement vouchers.