The 13th edition of the Dîner OLO will be held on
Tuesday, October 25th 2016 at the Bonsecours Market.
The lunch begins at 11:45 am. Realized in collaboration with Deloitte and Sobeys, the Foundation OLO will celebrate its 25th anniversary.
- Luc Blais, Vice-president, Operations, Sobey Québec
- Marc Perron, CPA, CA, Managing Partner, Deloitte
- Guy Barthell, Strategic Advisor, Deloitte
- Élise Boyer, Manager, Fondation OLO
- Jean-François Couture, Vice-President, Marketing, Agropur
- Dominic Landry, Finance Director, Bell Media
- Marc Ouellet, Vice-President, Finance and Controller Canada, CGI
- Marco Royer, Senior Vice-President, Aon Benfield Montréal
- Louise Simard, Vice-President Commercial Banking Montérégie/Estrie and Agrifood, National Bank
Join us on October 25th by purchasing a ticket ($300) or a table (10 seats) or by becoming a Dîner OLO corporate partner.
For information about this event, or to purchase tickets, please call 514-849-3656 ext. 201 or buy your ticket on ligne at Fondation OLO